Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Where in the World is Lisa Ikegami??

Answer: probably, Kissimmee.

I have been driving my son down to Kissimmee for school every day, 45 minutes to and from where I live. I know, crazy. But it was a sacrifice I decided to make for a lot of reasons, primarily so he could follow his passion, which is performing- he's a vocalist, and that is completely where his heart is. So naturally, as his mom, my heart goes with him every day. I'm not able these days to afford driving home during the day, so I've gotten to know the folks at the local McDonald's quite well, (my office and studio), and my second home is the Y down there. So, it's all good! Plus, he'll be driving himself down there soon, and then I won't have any excuse not to be working full time!



But also, I want to thank those of you who have taken the time to read this and earlier posts. I am not on facebook anymore permanently (or at least as far as I can see right now), and I appreciate you caring enough to visit me here. I wish I could keep in touch with everyone I was able to on the social media scene but it's too complicated! My brain is just not wired to process it! So I'm depending on the old fashioned way- like email and texts. LOL!

In the meantime, I just keep swimming!

Here's lookin' at you kids! Please keep in touch! :)



 "Octopus", watercolor, 5" x 7"



No comments:

Post a Comment